We are currently looking for sponsorship for our challenge blog. A huge Thank You to all our current sponsors! We are looking to fill our 2011 calender. Please email The Creative Team for further details.







Sunday 24 October 2010

Take a Bow

Happy Sunday once more and thank you to everyone who played along last week. The team really enjoyed seeing your fabulous Charming projects.

This week we have one of the team as a sponsor Janet is offering one of our lucky players the goodies below. Please pop over to her Christmas blog to have a look at all the creations she has been making all year round.


This week the team have been busy making samples for our theme which is Take a Bow!. But before we show them, it's time to announce our Top 3 players from last week. A big round of applause to

FAYE
JACKY
CAROLINE
Well done ladies. You are invited to display the Top 3 Banner (at the sidebar) on your blog. Don't forget to come back on Tuesday to see who is the winner of last week's fabulous prize.

And now here are our fab creative team's samples for this week:












Sam










Janet



Mandi





Over to you now. Don't forget to leave us a direct link to your project, not your entire blog. Email entries are also welcome. Please email them to Anne and we'll make sure they get shown too. Looking forward to seeing your projects this week and announcing the overall prizewinner on Tuesday. Have a great week.

Love from The Team xxx




6 comments:

  1. Wow!! Thank you so much for putting my pirate Scruffles card in the top 3, I'm thrilled nad off to display my new badge! Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for choosing me to be one of your Top 3. It was a lovely suprise. Congrats to the other winners.
    Gorgeous DT work this week - I'm off to rummage in my ribbon box!
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for selecting my entry as one of your top 3. I've put the badge on my blog.

    The bow entries by the DT this week are scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT cards. Thank you for so much inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I can't seem to add my card, so I thought I'd leave it here.
    http://ewe2cancraft.blogspot.com/2010/10/clean-simple.html
    Thanks and hope you find it.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved seeing the variety of DT cards...they're beautiful. Thanks for a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete